endermanslayer11122endermanslayer11122

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

DK Mine Madness DK Mine Madness

Wow. for being over 10 years old this is still really fun. I really enjoy it and its a nice challenge. Its fun! that's all that really to say.

Mario Pacman 3D Mario Pacman 3D

It was pretty fun. I got stuck on walls most of the time though. I like how its executed and how overall fun and okay it is. you got something great here, just improve it a bit more.

Mario vs Sonic: The Sprite Fight Mario vs Sonic: The Sprite Fight

Its overall pretty fun! I love the fighting and stuff, but i wish their was more. 1 special, 1 combo attack, and 1 uppercut just is not enough. However, this is a nice start and i do enjoy this game quite a lot. You should do some more sometime!

Killego Killego

The game is pretty fun! I like the shooting, and the enemies have different weaknesses which makes it fun to play! i loved the ending as well, it was hilarious! 4.5 stars for you!

Counter-Strike Flash v1.0 Counter-Strike Flash v1.0

Just another point and shoot game. It is from 2001 however, so I at least have to give it credit. He tried and did a okay job for the time. Nowadays though, its kinda meh. 2.5 for me.

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

This game is great. The shooting mechanics are really fun, and the controls are good. The final boss is a little to easy, but its still passable. The levels look really nice and go with the gameplay very nicely. The custom sprites are also very good. Probably one of the best games on Newgrounds. I gotta commend you for this homie.

Dadgame Dadgame

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST FLASH GAME EVER.

So fu**ing satisfying.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Dude! This game is awesome! Even to todays standards, its really fun! For 2006, this is incredibly cool! The voice acting is really funny with how deep everyone's voice is, and so many of the lines were funny! The gameplay is really cool! I like how you can choose different paths. The shooting feels satisfying! Definitely deserves a 4.5!

Kirby (Online) Kirby (Online)

Its pretty fun. I remember playing this a while ago on some other website. Its a good game, but the inhale key shouldn't be ALT. it open ups a toolbar which is annoying as hell. Nonetheless, a good game.

Super Smash Bros ZU Super Smash Bros ZU

Ehhh. Its funny, but its not really a game. To be honest I'm not sure how it even got accepted.