endermanslayer11122endermanslayer11122

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Team Fortress Classic Team Fortress Classic

I really enjoyed this. Team Fortress Classic is a extremely nostalgic game to me. Making this better for me. This being made in 2000, it pretty good. It could use sound or some backgrounds, but other than that, its pretty good for being a 2000 flash animation. TEAM FORTRESS CLASSIC FOR LIFE!

Cream Cream

Has a somber tone to it. It makes you think however. This is how the world would be if their was a extremely simple way to fix any problem. This is a interesting watch, and I say its one of the better movies here on NewGrounds. 4 stars.

paraphrased e1: godzilla paraphrased e1: godzilla

I laughed pretty hard at this lmao i was dying. I liked this quite a bit. We need more like this. This was awesome lol
Can I upload this to youtube? ill give a link to this in the desc.

DK Mine Madness DK Mine Madness

Wow. for being over 10 years old this is still really fun. I really enjoy it and its a nice challenge. Its fun! that's all that really to say.

Mario Pacman 3D Mario Pacman 3D

It was pretty fun. I got stuck on walls most of the time though. I like how its executed and how overall fun and okay it is. you got something great here, just improve it a bit more.

Mario vs Sonic: The Sprite Fight Mario vs Sonic: The Sprite Fight

Its overall pretty fun! I love the fighting and stuff, but i wish their was more. 1 special, 1 combo attack, and 1 uppercut just is not enough. However, this is a nice start and i do enjoy this game quite a lot. You should do some more sometime!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Jesus Christ. Still as awesome as I heard it 8 years ago. This song is amazing and it really hard to beat this awesome, energetic track. W00T! this R0X!

The calm after the storm. The calm after the storm.

Wonderful! I just cant find a youtube version or a extended version on youtube either.

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

i support this man

theonemanshowoff responds:

Then why did you rate this thing five stars if it's anti the man you support?

w e e d w e e d

A E S T H E T I C
this is some hilarious shit right here

Splatoon - Inkling Girl watercolor Splatoon - Inkling Girl watercolor

Great drawing. Wish I could watercolor.